Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences
Schools are overhauling the format of spring parent-teacher conferences to promote positive outcomes for students needing academic, social, or behavioral support.
What Parents Can Expect
- Students with No Concerns- Parent will get an electronic message or phone call reporting student progress.
- Students with Concerns- An in-person meeting will be scheduled to discuss student growth opportunities and plan for 4th quarter.
In an attempt to better accommodate parent schedules; conferences will be requested individually between March 2nd and March 13th. There will not be an all school parent-teacher conference format for the spring meetings.
Grade reports are emailed to 3rd-12th grade parents on the 1st and 15th of each month to assist parents in tracking their student's progress. Parents also have access to our Student Information System (SIS Parent Portal) which allows a daily view of student grades, attendance, and meal accounts. We do encourage parents to contact their student's teacher or counselor if there is an area of concern.
How Parents Can Help Their Student Be Successful:
- Set goals for improvement
- Plan how to meet the goal
- Talk about the goal
- Enforce a routine
- Promote good eating and sleeping habits