Welcome to Meramec Valley R-III School District

Whether you have a child who is getting ready to enter Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten, or you have recently relocated to the Meramec Valley R-III (MVR-III) area and need to enroll your school-age children into the district, we hope that the resources on this page will assist you in providing a smooth transition for your student.

New student enrollment starts at the school your student will attend. 

If you do not know your resident school district, please call the Franklin County Assessor’s Office at 636-583-6358.  Please be aware, MVR-III has five elementary schools, one intermediate school, one middle school, and one high school in the district.  

Coleman Elementary Zone- Primarily covers the Villa Ridge, Gray Summit, and Labadie areas.

Nike Elementary Zone- Primarily covers the Catawissa and areas south of the Meramec River bridge exiting the Pacific City limits.

Truman Elementary Zone- Mainly the eastern portions of the city of Pacific, western portion of Gray Summit, and limited spots in the Labedie area.

Zitzman Elementary Zone- Mainly the western portions of the city of Pacific and areas north of Pacific.

Robertsville Elementary Zone- Covers the Robertsville community and some sections in Villa Ridge.

Coming soon..........You may download and print copies of the forms below. 

Please bring the following information with you for all children you are enrolling:

  • Proof of residency (examples of acceptable documents include: Rental contract, Real Estate Contract signed by all parties, Utilities Bill/Deposit Receipt (current utility bill such as water, gas, or electricity), payroll check, driver's license issued within 3 months, W-4, or employment documents. ,
  • Your photo ID (any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID is acceptable, such as a driver's license, state ID card, U.S. passport, military ID, or tribal photo ID).
  • Child's legal, state-issued birth certificate
  • Child's up-to-date immunization records as required by the State of Missouri
  • Proof of guardianship if the student lives within district boundaries with someone other than a parent
  • If applicable, any legal documents regarding custody arrangements, etc.

For students transferring from another district, please bring:

  • Name and address of the previous school attended or an unofficial transcript from that school

It is important to provide the following:

  • Phone numbers and addresses for primary contact and all parents/guardians for the student
  • Names/phone numbers for emergency contacts