SPECTATOR PROTOCOLS FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES
MVR-III School District
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
|COVID-19 SPECTATOR PROTOCOLS FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES |
EVENT ADMITTANCE & SEATING
- Admittance will be limited to relatives of participants (4 per student).
- Only relatives whose names are included on the pass list will be admitted.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED of all spectators at all times while in the building.
- Social distancing is expected.
- Families should sit together.
- Opposing team admittance will be restricted to two guests per athlete (vouchers required to enter).
- No "visiting" cheerleaders.
Every guest is asked to complete the following screening before arriving at each event:
Do you currently have any of the following symptoms, if so, please do not attend:
- Fever or feeling feverish
- A new cough
- Shortness of breath
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- New headache
- New loss of smell or taste
- All workers will wear face coverings.
Following these protocols improves our chances of playing our athletic schedules. Thank you for helping our student-athletes.