2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Tuesday, February 4th from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Enroll at your neighborhood elementary school as determined by your home address. Children must be 5 years of age before August 1st to attend kindergarten during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Register their child for kindergarten (child should attend the registration)
- Can register for School Age Child Care (SACC)
- Participate in readiness screenings
- Share information about their child's transition to kindergarten
- Receive a parent packet to prepare for school
- Apply for Free/Reduced School Meals
Kindergarten Registration Documents Needed:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Proof of Residency (electric bill, lease agreement, or real estate tax statement)
Elementary Schools in the MVR-III School District